We keep our cut Christmas trees well watered. We want to make sure your tree is fresh throughout the season. Mario Diaz makes sure all our cut trees are well maintained and are looking their best before we put them up for display.
We want to make sure your tree arrives in your home as fresh as possible.
We have over 300 Christmas trees available at our locations. Come by and visit our stores we would love to help you choose the best Christmas tree this year.
Your Christmas tree will get a fresh cut and your tree drilled for your Christmas tree stands.
Christmas Trees in Las Cruces
Noble fir Christmas trees
- The Noble Fir is a deep green in color. Good strong branches for those ornaments that you and your family will enjoy decorating.
- We have them in several sizes starting at: 3-4, 4-5, 5-6, 6-7, 7-8, 8-9, and 9-10 foot trees.
We love to give your tree a fresh cut every single time…the fresher the cut the less pine needles will fall after you remove the tree. We water all our trees on a daily basis.
Fresh water is added to all our cut trees to ensure a fresher tree arriving in your living area. We will bale your tree for easier loading and unloading of your tree.
Be sure to ask for “Tim Mitchell’s” Yule Stand System. These stands have been proven to help keep your tree fresh and green.
The tree stand is reusable year after year and are easy on and off. Plus your tree will stand up straight and will not fall over.
Available in medium and large sizes. The following trees are available at “Color Your World” Guzman’s Garden Center located in southern New Mexico.
They are cut and stored in water within hours of arrival at our retail stores. This will ensure long lasting fresh looking trees througout the Holidays.
Noble fir Christmas trees – The Noble Fir is a deep green in color. You can easily make boughs out of this tree. Good strong branches for those ornaments that you and your family will enjoy decorating. We have them in several sizes starting at: 5-6′ 6-7′ 7-8′ 8-9′ 10-11′ feet tall.
Real Live Christmas trees in Las Cruces
Eldrica Pine Live Christmas Tree
- This is a good live Christmas tree and an excellent choice for that large living area. Once the holidays are over plant it outdoors in full sun.
- Grows fast and is drought tolerant once established. We have them from 5′ up to 10′ tall.
Pinon tree Live Christmas Tree
- Did you know this tree is the New Mexico State Tree? This pinon tree does not get large about 15′ in height and width.
- Use it for an indoor live Christmas tree then plant outdoors for a beautiful drought tolerant ornamental tree. We have them in several sizes: